Earlier this month, I had the pleasure of talking to a sold-out crowd of interior designers at the Los Angeles Legends of La Cienega market. Now, at NeoCon, I am offering the same presentation at NeoCon at 9:30 AM on Monday, June 10, at Chicago’s Merchandise Mart. This CEU accredited presentation will include the following:
- 12 or more solid and specific ideas and techniques- from interior designers/for interior designers to build or expand your business.
- A discussion about Aging in Place- the biggest interior design market opportunity in years- Trading down in space but up in luxury- (do you know what CAPS certification is? You should).
- Educate before you decorate- How to start a relationship with today’s wealthier but younger client.
- A quick review of the interior design industry around the nation and the world- (Do you know about The Museum of the Bible?).
- Billing- what is working today.
- Retail/ Internet- How to work with these distribution channels and also prosper in spite of them.
These are some of the topics I will cover in my 45 minute talk. So come to NeoCon, register for this presentation, and grab a seat on Monday June 10 at 9:30 on the 14th floor of the Mart. I promise it will be both entertaining and informative! See you there!